Alyssa C. Baer is an senior associate attorney with Brodzki Jacobs. She concentrates her practice on consumer bankruptcy, family law and estate planning matters.
Ms. Baer received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the City University of New York, Queens College in 2010. She received her Juris Doctor degree from St. John’s University School of Law in 2013. During her time at St. John’s, Ms. Baer served as Articles and Notes Editor of the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review.
Prior to joining Brodzki Jacobs & Associates, PL, Ms. Baer externed at two law firms in New York, where she represented clients in complex divorce cases, and other civil litigation matters.
- John’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor, June 2013
- City University School of Law, Queens College, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, May 2010
- Florida Bar, Admitted 2013
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, Admitted 2013
- National Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Broward County Bar Association
- Co-Chair Steering Committee, NextGen, Coral Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce