Ms. Jacobs is a founding partner at Brodzki Jacobs & Brook. Her practice focuses solely on immigration law. Ms. Jacobs has represented numerous companies in bringing professionals and other workers to the US on immigrant and nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, Ms. Jacobs assists individuals trying to obtain visas or citizenship in the US. Ms. Jacobs is a member of the Florida Bar. She is also a member of The United States District Court for The Southern District of Florida.
Originally from Rockland County, New York, Ms. Jacobs attended high school right here in Coral Springs, Florida. Ms. Jacobs received her Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from The Honors College at the University of Miami where she majored in English with a minor in Business Administration. Ms. Jacobs then attended the University of Florida, College of Law in Gainesville, Florida where she received her degree of Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1990.
After law school, Ms. Jacobs decided to open her first firm in Coral Springs and is still practicing here over 25 years later. Ms. Jacobs is married with three children and one, cute pug! Her interests include reading, travel and fitness.
- JD, University of Florida, College of Law
- BA, cum laude, The Honors College, University of Miami
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Florida Bar, Member
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers’ Association, Member
- Coral Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce, Board & Trustee Member
- Parkland Chamber of Commerce, Board & Trustee Member
- Parkland Friends of the Library, President & Board Member
- FINRA, Arbitrator