Ms. Brodzki is a founding partner at Brodzki Jacobs & Brook. She is Florida Bar Board Certified in Marital and Family Law, and a renowned expert and frequent lecturer on LGBT family law, where she was a pioneer in filing and obtaining the first same-sex divorce in Florida in 2014. She is a member of the Florida Bar, the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida Bar and the United States Supreme Court Bar. Ms. Brodzki is also a certified family law Mediator, trained Collaborative Family Lawyer and certified Guardian ad Litem.
Originally from Savannah, Georgia, Ms. Brodzki received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Newcomb College of Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1982 and her Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, in 1985. She has lived in the Coral Springs/Parkland area since 1991 where she has raised her blended family of six children.
Ms. Brodzki serves as President of the Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida, and serves on the boards of the Broward County Bar Association, Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals and SAVE, Florida’s oldest LGBTQ rights organization, and is a member of numerous other professional organizations.
- BS, Newcomb College, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, 1982
- JD, University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, Miami, FL 1985
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- President, Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida
- Broward County Bar Association (Board member)
- SAVE Recipient of “Champion of Equality” Award 2017 (Board member)
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (Board member)
- Broward County Matrimonial Lawyers Association