Tayane M. Oliveira is an associate attorney with Brodzki Jacobs & Brook. She concentrates her practice on family law matters.
Ms. Oliveira received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice and Psychology from Florida Atlantic University in 2013. She received her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude from Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad College of Law in 2017.
Prior to joining Brodzki Jacobs & Brook, Ms. Oliveira represented clients in general civil litigation matters. Tayane is originally from Brazil and enjoys traveling, reading, and exercise in her free time.
- Shepard Broad College of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2017
- Florida Atlantic University, Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and minor in Psychology, May 2013
- Florida Bar, Admitted 2017
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Member
- American Bar Association Real Property, Probate and Trusts, Member
- Parkland Power Partners, Member